13 August 2011

13.aug.11

CONGRATULATIONS!!!  to my best friend in the whole world who married her best boy friend in the whole world today!  i love these two and miss them dearly.  how couldn't you just love those two faces?  and her dress, so classy and beautiful.  and nick i just love that guy so much.  i can't wait for pictures of the event, if you know elora you know it will be extravagantly elegant, because that is just who she is.  i love you e and nickolav.  i am so proud of you both and can't wait for our late night mcdonald's dp runs and temple drive bys.  i'll always love you to the moon and can't wait for our futures together, sippin on dp on the front porch listening to nick serenade us with that beautiful voice of his.  to the absolutely beautiful couple.  cheers!  xoxo

2 comments:

cody & allison said...

Pretty great wedding indeed. Cody and I (and dad like mom includes him on everything but it really is true this time) loved thier pictures the decor and especially the entertainment! I still think Cody should have expressed his love for nick publicly ha ha two great cats sealled the deal.

slayer said...

OH man! I need to get on the blog more! I miss you like crazy! What a whirlwind this last few months have been! I miss you like crazy and have so much to tell you. We just got back from our honeymoon cruise and I am sicker than a dog. The last day at sea I came down hard and they are testing me with giardia. Ah crap! I hope you aren't going crazy with out spenny. You need to call me, I had to factory reset my phone and have zero phone numbers. I miss you!