10 September 2011

skagway day two.

we walked, and walked and walked and still were behind my mom! boy can that lady walk someone's legs off! we walked the town of skagway for 5 hours today, we walked down the white pass railroad, to the cemetery, and hiked to reid falls. we walked back into town and savored some mango lassis, did some last minute shopping, watched a couple of klondike gold rush videos at the town historic center, and called spencer and laughed and laughed and laughed. i sure lucked out. xoxo

2 comments:

slayer said...

Please come home so I have someone to hang out with while nick is hunting! He leaves for four days and I think its a little to soon for newly weds to seperate from each other. I think I need a shopping spree in Vegas!

Mimi Rat said...

love you three.

it looks like you're having an amazing time!

wish we were there!!