03 September 2011

only in alaska...


will you open the door to your dryer and find an eagle's feather in the vent!  what a pleasant suprise, really everyday in sitka is a pleasant suprise.  there is so much beauty here, although i'm excited to come home to my man and my family, i am going to miss this romantic place.  i was imagining being stranded on a freezing cold island desperate and sad before spencer left and i was really nervous, but much to my suprise it has been quite a wonderful experience roughin' it up here alone!  thanks to my dear family who has called me to make sure i am still alive, and spencer for always reminding me that i'm stronger than i think and to buck up already!  here is a quote i've been thinking about a lot being up here alone.


"If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together.. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart.. I’ll always be with you."
- Winnie the Pooh

xoxo. 

o

1 comment:

Heidi Sue said...

I love that quote!!