11 June 2011

garage selling

danielle took me garage selling today. it's pretty big in sitka.

we went to about 7 different houses, these were my two glorious finds.
& for two bucks spencer was pretty stoked.



the humidity here makes my hair curl like this after i round brush it dry. it's pretty sweet, my hair is getting so super long. i usually throw it up in a big bun on top of my noggin but it always feels so nice to brush it out once in awhile.

vanessa gets married one week from today, i'm so sad we're going to miss it. i know it's going to be so beautiful her bridals should be in a magazine and the engagements are so handsome (i was so jealous) her and austin are making one great team. i am so proud of those two. i'm so sad that i didn't get our nail polish that changes from silver to red before we sold out to send so all the girls could wear it. that would have been sweet. life is so good right now.


i love my family. i miss them dearly, what am i gonna do with out spencer for 6 weeks in sept? probably buy the next two seasons of arrested development.


much love,

livtown


2 comments:

slayer said...

dude, is that even you!? It doesn't even look like you! What have you done with my BFF!!!!!!!!!!! Is it weight loss? Makeup? Photo editing? I don't recognize you!

Liz said...

yes, tobias and gob should be able to get you through anything.