24 May 2011

when you go big you have to hide your identity

just had to throw this in real quick. i was checking the blogs that i read, like i do everyday and spencer asks me "who is that?" i tell him i don't know their REAL names because i think they like to try and keep their identity private when they go big, but her name is nienie and she calls her husband mr. nielsen. i move on to my next blog spencer asks "who is that?" i repeat myself only their "blog names" are taza and husband. spencer smiles nods his head and tells me we should go by...

ringo
&
sherman

xoxo,
ringo and sherm

p.s. i was pulling for mr preferred/dr thunder/the male brazilian for spencer but i think that nickname good ol' kathleen from our scary apartment gave him is gonna stick. sherman it is.

1 comment:

cody & allison said...

Smart move...we need to keep Miami as safe as possible. I loved your names but respect your descision to follow the head of your household. As for now Sherm give ringo a big hug for us. Ps start painting / drawing me something great...we finally got our house painted and would love a piece or two from the last name unidenified in sitka.