21 May 2011

friends don't let friends eat farmed fish























today sitka had a parade. the theme for the parade was

"friends don't let friends eat farmed fish"

it was right out in front of our store! they threw out swedish fish

and we were so excited. it was so fun! everyone knows

everyone in sitka! i am so jealous of all thier xtratufs.

here in sitka they dont do sissy rain boots everyone wears

xtratufs. i'm savin all my pennies for a pair, i love them.


aren't their costumes amazing? i loved the chinese dragon fish.

sitka is a beautiful breath of fresh air

1 comment:

slayer said...

I give you one really good reason why farmed fish isn't a bad idea. Mercury levels! I miss you guys like crazy, Nick and I haven't done anything with anyone else since you have left. It just isn't the same! I love love love ya!