25 May 2011

the day that felt like a kick in the pants

my curly hair, don't mind spencer


i told spencer that we needed to do a kissing picture so everyone knows we still love each other (really i was just trying to steal a quick kiss) but of course he does something funny and i know elora will love this one.

he did it, he really did. he told me he "really tried" smiling for this one. he is so handsome.



us when i did my mane curly again, my curly hair loves sitka.



today we started off real hot when our computer shut down on us right when we were going to open the store. 1 1/2 hours later the computer was fixed, or so we thought. it broke down again like 10 minutes later. but alas it was really fixed and we started our day. the cruisers were a little cheap this go around but we still did pretty good in sales, we were satisfied. we cleaned the store like maniacs tonight, restocked, put new product out, the whole works. after work spencer and i decided it would be best for us to take the night off and go out for some fish. we had halibut tacos at the westmark diner and they were delicious. we walked to the store to buy milk and whole milk was on sale for only 3.99!!!! i wanted to buy 10 gallons and freeze it but spencer was suspicious of frozen milk. i've never done it but it is worth the savings alone to try! i cut spencer hairs tonight and we had a good time laughing and cutting some hilarious cuts before the finished product but he does look good. we're loving life. from the second story of 203 lincoln street in sitka alaska, our view on life is pretty good.




much love,


spence and liv

3 comments:

slayer said...

Nick is you in our relationship and I am Spencer. I would be the one to give a retarded kiss for a picture.

We have been searching for our future trailer, which would you prefer? Single or double wide?

I miss you guys, we don't hang out with anyone... nobody likes us but you!

I pray for you guys every night, and also that the cruisers wallets loosen up!

Mary Jane Swalberg said...

I can feel the fun-loving experience that you are having. We miss you, MOM

Josh and Brittney Drake said...

I am so excited Alli told me about your blog!! So excited that I think I might have to go wake Josh up, because I think he will be your daily devoted follower... love you two! What an adventure your on!!